Cleaning Services Prices
One of your important questions to ask a potential home cleaning service is, “How do you set your cleaning services prices?” Although most cleaning companies do charge a flat rate, many charge strictly by the hour. At Helping Hands Maid Services we believe that this practice has some potential problems:
- What if a job takes longer than expected?
- Why does the same cleaning service cost me more on some weeks than others?
- Either pricing will be erratic or with a price cap, do some of the cleaning services get ignored?
At Helping Hands Maid Services, we provide a professional cleaning service estimate based on the square footage of the property and on our initial cleaning. We believe that this is the fairest way to set our pricing in the long run. There may be an unusual amount of clutter in the home or office one week and not the next. It will all balance out in the long run. As you can see, many other factors come into play as well:
- Are there pets?
- How long has it been since a deep house clean?
- How many times a month will we be coming out?
- What cleaning services are included with the pricing; windows, carpet cleaning, etc?
Because each house is unique, the best way for us to determine cleaning services prices is to clean your house one time for an hourly rate. This allows us to do a deep cleaning to get a good feel for what’s involved in cleaning your house and to give it a thorough, deep cleaning. We will work at our standard efficient pace until the job is complete. Once finished, we have enough information to set consistent pricing for your regular house cleaning service, be it weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Contact us at 630-530-1324 for a consultation and we will run through all of the details with you.